2017 - 2018 K-6 Tuition Rates:
We are happy to announce that there will be no increase in K-6 Tuition for 2017-18!
|Number of Children||Tuition||10 Monthly Payments||12 Monthly Payments|
$50.00 per student before April 1st
$100.00 per student after April 1st
Tuition for non-parishioners whose children attend St. John's is the same as a parishioner.
2017-18 Faithful Beginnings Tuition Rates:
(4 years old by September 1, 2017)
|- Kindergarten Readiness must be 4 years old by Sept 1, 2017.
- Littlest Preschoolers must be 3 years old and potty trained by Sept 1, 2017.
|10 Monthly Payments|
|Kindergarten Readiness (5 full day) 7 Hrs (8:05 - 3pm)||$500|
|Kindergarten Readiness (3 full days) 7 Hrs (8:05 - 3pm)||$300|
|Kindergarten Readiness (3 half day) 3 hrs (8:05 - 11am)||$150|
|Littlest Preschoolers (Tues & Thurs Full days) 7 hrs (8:05 - 3pm)||$219|
|Littlest Preschoolers (Tues & Thurs half Days) 3 hrs (8:05 - 11am)||$110|
$50.00 per child – due upon registration
Registration is not complete until payment is received. The $50.00 fee is non-refundable and is used to purchase materials for the Kindergarten Readiness program. Therefore, it is not applied to tuition. The fee, however, will be refunded to those who are not enrolled due to lack of space. Please make checks payable to St. John's School.
Before and Afterschool care available for Preschoolers
- Complete the tuition agreement at the beginning of the school year.
- If the tuition agreement is not current the following procedures will be implemented:
- The principal will contact the parents in writing if two consecutive payments are missed. Parents will have seven days to respond to the letter. Parents must respond to the principal with payment or payment plan. A meeting with the tuition committee may be requested.
- If there is no response from the letter, there will be phone contact for the principal or from the tuition committee to set up a meeting within seven days of the phone call.
- Balances of tuition, lunch payments and any other outstanding bills are due by June 30 of each year.
- Any continued outstanding bills not paid by June 30 of each year may result in a meeting with the tuition committee and/or principal to develop a payment plan.
Since the entire parish benefits from Catholic education programs, the entire parish shares in financial responsibility for the education of children. Parish subsidy is that amount contributed by the parish annually to the school.
St. John's School has scholarship money available. Please ask the school office staff for the TADS Grant and Aid forms, if you are interested.