Children Serving Our Community…
Our Community Supporting Children
In an effort to raise funds for St. John’s School and to serve our community, students, faculty, and families of St. John’s School will be raking lawns for those in our community who need assistance, singing and doing skits and crafts with the residents of a local senior living facility and dusting the pews of the church.
St. John’s students will be contacting family, friends, and members of the community for pledges to support their service efforts and the school. *Student Donation Request Letter*
For every $25 pledge/donation, the donor’s name will be put into a drawing for a $100 gift card to Matt SAXE Chevrolet Buick . Good toward anything at the Service Center; oil change, battery, tires, repair charges, and much more
This event is an important fundraiser for the school. The money raised will be put to good use. Funds raised will help support the school, teachers, and students and will make a difference in student’s lives and education.
How to Pledge/Donate:
- Cash – dropped off in the school office or put in the collection plate.
- Check – made out to St. John’s School, drop off in school office, or mail to: 215 Broadway Street North, Jordan, MN 55352
- On-line – Click Payments and Donations to make a credit card or electronic banking donation.
Matching Gifts: Multiply the value of your SJB Gift!
- Many employers (and former employers, for retirees) match charitable gifts of their employees. Ask your human resource department if your employer matches charitable gifts. If this is a possibility, please obtain a form from your organization, complete and submit the matching gift form by mailing it in to us or completing it online!
- To see if your company matches gifts, here is a link to some of the more known Matching Gift Companies.
- The list may not be comprehensive so be sure to contact your HR to find out.